Friday, November 6, 2009

Lindsay and Nathan Engagement Session

When I first met Lindsay, the first week of my junior year of college, she instantly became one of my favorite people. She and I had a lot in common and I enjoyed her company immensely. Over the years Lindsay has grown to be one of my best friends and someone I know I can go to for just about anything. Her quarkiness and sense of humor make her so special and by knowing her, my life is so much richer.

Last weekend, I had the privilege of photographing Lindsay and her fiance, Nathan. Lindsay and Nathan are two of the most genuine, friendly people on the planet they are OH SO in love. If you don't believe me, just check out their engagement session below. I think the pictures will speak for themselves!
I love you guys!
IMG_6488IMG_6612IMG_6652IMG_6663IMG_6665IMG_6694IMG_6700IMG_6704IMG_6714IMG_6713IMG_6719IMG_6744IMG_6769IMG_6773IMG_6775-2 IMG_6776IMG_6761IMG_6481-2IMG_6498

3 comments:

Dani said...

omg...these are so cute!! You captured them perfectly!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Shan!

The Winey Wife said...

Shannon Leigh Anderson, YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you so much for your kind message! You mean so much to both Nathan and I! I hope you know that we will always love you and Matty no matter how cold it is outside! These pictures were OUTSTANDING! and my mom said that picture actually made her love my tatoo! That would officially make you a miracle worker! lol I prayed for your belly of joy today! Cyber hug!